Connecting with women through all media channels
Circulatory Centers, one of the largest providers of specialized vein treatment and care for your legs turned to us to help grow their business and ensure their new offices thrived. With no brand standards in place, they focused their efforts mainly on traditional channels such as print and radio, created in-house, to drive calls to their call center. In their category, all of the advertising was similar creating a tough challenge of building a category and not providing reason for a potential customer to choose them.
iCre8t infused the entire company with the benefits of building a brand and establishing why they are in the business of medicine and built a brand platform meant to distinguish them as leaders, nationally. Segmentation strategies revealed an audience looking for help, support and compassion of mainly women on their feet all day. New creative was launched providing a deeper connection to the embarrassment most women feel in showing their legs if they are suffering from spider veins.
We focused on
- Crafting a brand platform built on audience segmentation and insights
- Inserting a strong digital strategy based on conversions
- Launching creative campaigns nationally across all channels
- Creating local media plans for each of their 24 markets
- Utilizing between 50-60 media partners per month varying with each market
- Decreased CPA by 100% through optimized digital channels
- Created positive sentiment among women in their target audience
- Met annual sales forecast for over 24 locations nationwide
- Grew business by 10% nationally
- In first 60 days Circulatory Centers experienced a 30% increase in new appointments booked
- a 367% increase in organic traffic to their websites
- a 75% increase in page views for the year.